We care about what you think of the Screen Machine. Your feedback on the service we provide; the films we screen; the locations we visit or any other responses you have – we want to hear all of it.
There are lots of ways you can choose to provide feedback.
– Leave us a review on Facebook
– Email us at email@example.com
– Fill in a feedback form available on the Screen Machine
– Contribute to one of our audience surveys – usually sent out once a year to our mailing list – sign up here.
– Use the Contact Form on the website
– Call us on the phone, we are are available 10am – 2pm Monday – Thursday, no. is (0131) 550 3734
If you have particular feedback about the programme, or want to vote for certain films, you can join our Audience Panel. We regularly consult with the panel about which upcoming releases they want to see on the Screen Machine. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org to request to join.
Screen Machine Film Fans Facebook group.
A great screen experience lasts far beyond a film’s runtime. We can be moved, angered, overjoyed; we might want to discuss, to challenge, to take action – this is your space to share those experiences with other audiences across the Screen Machine’s touring route. We visit over forty locations, which means that here you can connect from Westray to Millport or Tarbert to Tomintoul, with people who share the same interest or passion for film.
This is also a space to share your experiences outside of the Screen Machine, maybe you’ve seen a film at another cinema or film society and you want to tell people about it, or can recommend a great film on the TV or online. Perhaps there’s a review or article that you’ve reacted to, this is your space to discover new films and chat with other film fans. Request to join here.